Monday, December 12, 2011

A Note About This Site

Hey everybody. I'm getting pretty regular viewership on this blog - about 20-30 views a day - and it seems to be gaining more momentum. Thank you to everyone who reads and keeps it up! It'd be pretty cool for the site to keep growing, and when more people read it, it attracts a wider audience around the world. Again, thank you.

As I'm sure anybody who reads this blog has noticed, it appears the New York Knicks' official website has changed its name to Knicks Now. A little background: when I made this blog almost two weeks ago, when I came up with the idea to title it "Knicks Now", I Google'd the name, and no results came up. I'm guessing the Knicks' official website was under maintenance and hadn't yet made the name change official.

Though this blog doesn't seem to get enough traffic to come up on search engines (at least from what I've seen), I want to change the name, just in case the people running the other Knicks Now get angry at me. I'm leaning towards Knicks Daily as the new name, but still have others to consider. If you read this and have any other ideas, please comment on any of the posts and suggest it!

With all that said, it brings me to a bigger point: if you read this blog, feel free to comment along or select the "Follow" option at the top-left side of the browser. I've changed the settings so that anyone can comment on any of the posts, regardless of whether or not you have a Blogger account. I would love to get some feedback or discussions going on this page!

To summarize:
  • Thank you for reading, whomever you may be!
  • Comment and let me know if you have any name change suggestions
  • Comment or Follow in general and help make this blog a little more active!

2 comments:

  1. I like Knicks Daily what about the following

    Knick Knacks (idk could be cheesy)
    Knickster
    Dynamiknicks (sorta like dynamic knicks once again probably stupid)
    Knickspace or Knicks Space
    Knickstreet (Knick Street)

    sorry if these were no help but just throwing some out there love the posts keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment! Those are all good suggestions, particularly DynamiKnicks, which has potential to be awesome. Perhaps DynamKnicks? However, I want the blog to circulate around the internet and I don't know how often someone would search for "Knicks" and "Dynamics".

    Unfortunately, I believe Knick Knacks has been used by another blog, but that would've been good. I'll try working on some more, but right now I'm leaning towards Knicks Daily for fear of choosing something more creative, but also cheesy.

    Anyway, thanks again for the suggestions, and keep reading and commenting along! It's appreciated

    ReplyDelete