Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Back!

Anyone who reads this blog, I apologize for a somewhat brief absence. My laptop is having a clothing malfunction, and is currently being re-dressed with a fancy new keyboard. So, I was computer-less for a few days until I got an old, replacement laptop. However, the internet didn't work on that, so I had to do some fixin' to get it back in action.... and now it is!

Some things that happened while I was gone:
  • The Knicks lost to the Orlando Magic in a tight contest at home. Many people are freaking out about the loss, and rightfully so; there were some pretty bad things about it (Amar'e's continued struggles, Carmelo shooting 9-25 and missing the big buckets down the stretch, the lack of shooters, etc.) But it's not panic time yet. The Orlando Magic had a freakish shooting performance from downtown (17-35), and played a great zone defense that really limited New York's offense in the final minutes. They did contain Dwight Howard (8 points, 10 rebounds, 6 fouls), and Iman Shumpert, Landry Fields, and Toney Douglas all looked to regain some confidence with decent performances.
  • The Knicks assigned Jerome Jordan and Jeremy Lin to the D-League. This will be good to get both guys some burn and experience, and hopefully, they can earn some minutes. This doesn't open a roster spot.
  • The Knicks play the Suns tonight. No preview because I've got work to do beforehand, but I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment