It feels wrong to write about anything else. Jeremy Lin absolutely took over the game with 25 points on 10-19 shooting, 7 assists, 5 rebounds, and 2 steals. The video above explains it all. Before we get too carried away, Lin isn't going to do this every night; he clearly had some insane adrenaline pumping last night. But, he may be an answer to the PG spot while we wait for Baron Davis to return. Then, he might be able to provide competent play as a backup. We <3 you, Jeremy!
- Tyson Chandler was probably the second best Knick of the night. 17 points and 9 rebounds, and he did a solid job keeping some Nets out of the paint and finishing some sweet alley-oops from Lin.
- Amar'e Stoudemire had a nice night, but wasn't anything special. 17 points and he too benefitted from some nice drives by Lin.
- Melo looked very tired and admitted so last night. 3-15 shooting for Melo, who will probably benefit from this day off.
- Hey Jared Jeffries had 9 points and 10 rebounds! He took 10 shots though, which is probably too many.
- Jeremy Lin took Deron Williams to school last night! Holy crap!
Everybody enjoy your Superbowl Sunday! Go Knicks!