Shall we jump?
- First up, Jamie O'Grady's scathing dissection of Carmelo Anthony's most recent comments. I'd say O'Grady is pretty much spot-on. Melo is kind of being a piece of crap.
- A breakdown of a play where Jeremy Lin scored while playing off the ball from Gian at Posting and Toasting. It's a good breakdown, though only one play, so I'm going to have to look for more if it in this week's games. Could be a great tactic to employ, especially how we saw team's like Miami completely freeze the Knicks' defense by rendering Lin completely ineffective.
- Bethlehem Shoals's take on Mike D'Antoni's time with the Knicks vs. his time with the Suns.
- Guys, Amar'e Stoudemire's dog came all the way from Phoenix to visit, and now he's sick! Poor Spudd :(
- Alan Hahn's Fix on the Knicks trying to win the division, Woodson holding dudes accountable, the new offense, and other things. Worth a read as always.
That's it for now. Enjoy those readings/pictures! They're all worth checking out. Back later with a preview of tonight's game.