Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moving on... but not

Hey ya'll. You may have noticed that there's been a lack of posts around here lately, despite the fact that there's been a decent amount of things going on with the Knicks. The reason for that would be that I was recently contacted by a member of FanSided to write for their Knicks blog Buckets Over Broadway.

And I have accepted!

For awhile I deliberated over whether or not to leave Knicks Now entirely, or to stick with it. Ultimately, I've decided that I'm going to keep writing here, but things may change a little bit. I'm still working out the details at Buckets Over Broadway, so I'm not sure exactly what type of content I'll be writing there, or how frequently I'll be doing so, but I just couldn't find it in myself to stop writing here.

I have thought of a few things regarding what I'll be writing here. Should the Knicks make the playoffs, I'll still make the regular posts - previews and recaps - but for the remainder of the regular season, I'm probably going to scrap writing previews. If I don't end up writing recaps at Buckets, then you can expect normal recaps here. If I do write a recap at Buckets, I'll probably link it here in a post, and then add a few other noteworthy things.

In terms of general news, updates, injuries, thoughts/opinions, etc. I'll still post them here, but I can't guarantee that I will do so with any regularity. You can probably expect some more posts with links and stuff, too.

I appreciate everyone who reads this, even if you all like to remain shadowy and never post comments! I hope you'll keep reading here and that you will also read the things I write for Buckets Over Broadway.

<3,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment