Link to the site/video.
Some of the highlights of the interview:
- On his nickname: "Clyde came from the movie 'Bonnie and Clyde'. I used to wear the hat - the wide-brimmed hat -, I used to steal the ball on the court... had a few Bonnies trailing behind me as well!"
- Leigh Ellis opens the interview by calling Clyde "Walt 'Clyde the Glide' Frazier", which is inaccurate and a combination of Walt and Clyde Drexler. Come on, Leigh, you're better than that!
- Clyde usually dresses the way he feels, so he was pretty "effervescent" at the time of the interview.
- He says this often during broadcasts, but Clyde believe NBA players are like models and will always look good because of their height. He points out Shaq, Patrick Ewing and Amar'e Stoudemire as two individuals who stick out.Clyde wouldn't go as far as saying that he's rubbed off on Amar'e. After all, who could touch Clyde?!
- Clyde doesn't like to wear coats. He also has stingray boots which people apparently love.
- On Craig Sager's outfits: "[Agrees that Sager is the 'poor man' version of himself] he doesn't have the body; the height to pull [the suits] off, but he tries!"
- On Leigh Ellis's get-up: "It fits."
Never change, Clyde!