It's been a quiet couple of days, but there are some things to read up on about our Knicks. Today is obviously a huge day for the Knicks while they await the decision on the Bird Rights hearing on whether Jeremy Lin and Steve Novak will have their Early Bird Rights restored. If so, the Knicks' offseason will become a lot easier. I'll update the blog as things come out.
In the meantime, take the jump for some links, some old some new, some silly, some not! Just jump, already!
- Knickerblogger has been posting report cards for each of the Knicks. These are a few days old, but there are a few: Tyson Chandler, Landry Fields, Iman Shumpert, Josh Harrellson, Amar'e Stoudemire.
- At Posting and Toasting, Seth Rosenthal outlined some potential draft prospects and their interviews with DraftExpress.
- Going back to the Bird Rights hearing, some believe the NBA Players Union has an interesting case, but likely won't win. Of course, the decision on the case will affect the Knicks' chances to sign free agents. Ray Allen and Kirk Hinrich are the latest victims.
- There were talks that Landry Fields was being shopped so the Knicks could get a draft pick. These talks were squashed by Larry Coon. Ignoring that aspect, if you like, you can read my piece on Buckets Over Broadway about the Knicks trying to move up in the draft.
- Finally, Jeremy Lin and Roy Hibbert were on Jimmy Kimmel last night. It was fun!
Like I said, updates on the case as they come! Check back throughout the day.